Yes! You can turn off your predictions within your Me page > Settings. Note that this will also turn off your fertile window predictions.
Articles in this section
- How do I delete my account?
- Why was I billed $48 for Glow!?
- I inputted my initial cycle length as 28 days. Why are my predictions not reflecting this?
- Where is the miscarriage status in Glow?
- Why is my fertile window right after my period?
- Why does my fertile window move suddenly throughout the month?
- I don’t get periods every month, and my cycles are usually around 60-90 days long. How do I stop Glow from predicting monthly periods?
- What is Glow?
- How do I log data in Glow?
- What do the different colors in the Glow calendar mean?