Whether or not you see your fertile window is dependent on whether or not your status is "Trying to Conceive" or TTC. If you are actively using certain birth control methods, the app will also not show a fertile window. For example, if you're on the pill, Glow would not display your fertile window because the hormones in the pill are preventing you from ovulating and having a fertile window. If you don't have to worry about it, we won't show it to you!
Articles in this section
- How do I delete my account?
- Why was I billed $48 for Glow!?
- I inputted my initial cycle length as 28 days. Why are my predictions not reflecting this?
- Where is the miscarriage status in Glow?
- Why is my fertile window right after my period?
- Why does my fertile window move suddenly throughout the month?
- I don’t get periods every month, and my cycles are usually around 60-90 days long. How do I stop Glow from predicting monthly periods?
- What is Glow?
- How do I log data in Glow?
- What do the different colors in the Glow calendar mean?