Yes! The Glow Community is open to everyone. However, male partners will have access initially to only a few specific groups - such as “Glow Couples” and “Men’s Health.” They can however, choose to join other groups at will, the same as all Glow users.
Articles in this section
- What are the benefits of connecting to your partner on Glow?
- I invited my partner, but they didn't get the email invitation. What should we do?
- How do I add my partner on Glow?
- How do I add my partner on Glow Nurture?
- How do I disconnect my partner?
- Do both partners have access to the community?
- I’m in a same-sex relationship. Can I connect to my female partner?
- I’d like to partner with a female family member or friend, instead of a male partner. Is that possible?
- How do I change my gender in Glow?