Those shaded periods are unconfirmed period predictions: they're predictions that Glow made for you that you didn't alter. To confirm them, click on them and click "Save".
Articles in this section
- How do I delete my account?
- Why was I billed $48 for Glow!?
- I inputted my initial cycle length as 28 days. Why are my predictions not reflecting this?
- Where is the miscarriage status in Glow?
- Why is my fertile window right after my period?
- Why does my fertile window move suddenly throughout the month?
- I don’t get periods every month, and my cycles are usually around 60-90 days long. How do I stop Glow from predicting monthly periods?
- What is Glow?
- How do I log data in Glow?
- What do the different colors in the Glow calendar mean?