You can change your initial data by heading to your Me page > Health profile. That said, over time Glow will learn from the information you share and update your average period days and cycle length to best represent your actual cycle. For this reason, you should not have to tinker too much with the initial information.
Articles in this section
- How do I delete my account?
- Why was I billed $48 for Glow!?
- I inputted my initial cycle length as 28 days. Why are my predictions not reflecting this?
- Where is the miscarriage status in Glow?
- Why is my fertile window right after my period?
- Why does my fertile window move suddenly throughout the month?
- I don’t get periods every month, and my cycles are usually around 60-90 days long. How do I stop Glow from predicting monthly periods?
- What is Glow?
- How do I log data in Glow?
- What do the different colors in the Glow calendar mean?