Ovulation kits and fertility monitors help further determine your expected ovulation by reading the luteinizing hormone (LH) in your urine. They look and work in a very similar fashion to pregnancy tests. We recommend the Advanced Digital Ovulation Tests from ClearBlue. These tests are up to 99% accurate and help in identifying up to 4 fertile days, twice as many as any other ovulation test.
Articles in this section
- I'm trying to conceive. Where should I begin?
- What is a cervical mucus (CM) check and how do I do one in Glow?
- What is basal body temperature (BBT) and how do I take mine?
- What is an ovulation test?
- How do I know when my next fertile window will be?
- I’m pregnant. Is there anything I should do with the app?