By default, your Community Profile will be discoverable via the Discover page in the Community. To remove yourself from the Discover page, navigate to your Community profile (the circular profile image at the top left of your Community page), click the "Edit Profile" button on the upper right, scroll to the bottom and toggle on "Hide from discovery". Note: users may still discover you via your Community posts and comments. If you don't want to participate in Chat in any form, toggle on "Turn off Chat" as well.
Articles in this section
- Can I try Glow Premium for free?
- What is Glow Premium?
- Do I have to pay to use Eve, Glow, Nurture or Glow Baby now?
- Which apps offer Glow Premium?
- How much does Glow Premium cost?
- I upgraded to Glow Premium, how do I get started?
- How do I cancel my Premium subscription?
- Can I get a refund for my Premium subscription?
- If I upgrade to Glow Premium, does my partner get Premium too?
- Do I need to have Glow Premium to connect with my partner on Glow Baby?