Your grant will become available to you at the end of your ten months. So if you joined Glow First in January, your grant will become available to you on November 1st. At that point, the app will allow you to submit proof of your infertility screening and subsequent fertility treatments through the app. We'll then process those submissions as claims and use your grant to pay your approved clinic directly.
Articles in this section
- What is Glow First and how does it work?
- My partner and I have previously received infertility treatment. Can we still participate in Glow First?
- How do I get my grant at the end of 10 months?
- How do I sign up for Glow First?
- When will I find out the amount of my Glow First grant?
- I am in another country outside of US. Can I join Glow First?
- Is Glow First available on Android?