Glow First is for couples who are sure they want to have a baby as soon as possible. If, for some reason, you do not get pregnant using the Glow app, Glow First provides you with the ability to get a much cheaper infertility screening to see if something is wrong. It’s a way to share the risk of infertility with other couples that are going through the process of trying to start families. You contribute money each month to Glow First. At the end of 10 months the entire fund (plus possible matching contributions) will be split amongst those who are not pregnant. If you get pregnant within 10 months then your money goes towards those who were not so fortunate.
Articles in this section
- What is Glow First and how does it work?
- My partner and I have previously received infertility treatment. Can we still participate in Glow First?
- How do I get my grant at the end of 10 months?
- How do I sign up for Glow First?
- When will I find out the amount of my Glow First grant?
- I am in another country outside of US. Can I join Glow First?
- Is Glow First available on Android?