When setting up Nurture, we ask for the date of your last period to initially estimate your due date. However, after that point, the gestational age is calculated using your due date. If you need to update the gestational age you see on the Home screen, you'll need to update your due date – to do so, head to Me>My baby’s profile & due date>Due date.
Articles in this section
- When setting up my account, I accidently entered the incorrect date for my last period and now the gestational age is wrong on the Home screen. How do I fix this?
- I used Nurture during my last pregnancy. How do I find that old data?
- What is Glow Nurture?
- What features are included in Glow Nurture?
- Can I transition my account to from Glow to Nurture?
- How do I change how far along I am in my pregnancy on Glow Nurture?
- How do I change the date of my last period in Glow Nurture?
- How do I change my baby's due date, nickname, or gender in Glow Nurture?
- How do I see future or past days on the Glow Nurture calendar?
- How does the photo timelapse feature work in Glow Nurture?