To disconnect a caregiver, click on your ‘More’ page, and then ‘Edit’ next to your baby’s name at the top. From there, you can scroll down to the ‘Caregivers’ section and click ‘Disconnect’ next to the name of the caregiver you’d like to delete.
Articles in this section
- Does my Premium membership connect to my partner’s account as well?
- Do I have to have a Premium subscription to add a caregiver?
- How do I disconnect a caregiver?
- What is Glow Baby?
- What features are available on Glow Baby?
- I use Glow or Glow Nurture, will my data be transferred to Glow Baby?
- I haven't had my baby yet, can I still use Glow Baby app?
- How do I indicate that my baby was born in Glow Baby?
- How can I edit/delete my logs in Glow Baby?
- What are milestones and how to do I log them?