This is a great question! Currently, Glow’s period prediction algorithm assumes a period every month, but we are looking to make future improvements to this. If you do not have monthly periods, make sure that you set your initial cycle length to somewhere between 60-90 days, so that Glow understands your baseline. You can do this by going to Me > My health profile > Initial cycle length. If you’d rather not see Glow’s period predictions and want to add your periods yourself as they come, you can go to Me > Account Settings > Period prediction and toggle off. That way, you can turn predictions on and off when you want and add your periods as you please!
Articles in this section
- How do I delete my account?
- Why was I billed $48 for Glow!?
- I inputted my initial cycle length as 28 days. Why are my predictions not reflecting this?
- Where is the miscarriage status in Glow?
- Why is my fertile window right after my period?
- Why does my fertile window move suddenly throughout the month?
- I don’t get periods every month, and my cycles are usually around 60-90 days long. How do I stop Glow from predicting monthly periods?
- What is Glow?
- How do I log data in Glow?
- What do the different colors in the Glow calendar mean?