Eve does not display fertile windows for users on certain birth control methods. For example, if you're on the pill, the hormones you're ingesting are preventing you from ovulating, so you technically do not have a fertile window. This is why we remove the fertility information from the calendar view and do not send you notifications about it.
Articles in this section
- My cycle is changing. How can I change my cycle length in Eve?
- How do I tell Eve I'm pregnant?
- I’ve changed my Birth Control method. How do I tell Eve?
- I entered my last period and/or cycle length incorrectly when I set up Eve. How do I change it?
- How can I see when my next period will start on Eve?
- Why can’t I see my fertile window on Eve?
- What do the red and green days represent on my cycle in Eve?
- What's the deal with “Banana Free” and “All me”?
- How can I edit/delete a log on Eve?
- Can I add old logs for days in the past on Eve?