The first time you open your growth charts, you will be prompted to enter your baby's birth weight, height, and head circumference. To add new data to the chart, simply tap the '+' sign in the bottom right corner.
Articles in this section
- Why can't I see some of my logs in my history?
- Why can't I see all of the data points on my chart?
- How do I add my own food logs?
- Can I delete information from my growth charts?
- How do I add data points to my growth charts?
- Can I log for more than one baby in the app?
- How can I add or remove a milestone?
- What are milestones and how to do I log them?
- How can I edit/delete my logs in Glow Baby?
- How do I indicate that my baby was born in Glow Baby?