You can bookmark any discussion you have an interest in, so as to easily access it later. Just go into the “More” tab from the home screen of the app and scroll down to “Community Bookmarks” (this is also where any articles you bookmark will be saved). You can access the “More” tab either by click on the tab on the lower left hand side or, if you’re using Glow Android by clicking on the menu icon ☰ on the upper right hand side of the app home screen (Android.)
Articles in this section
- What steps has Glow taken to protect my privacy in Glow Community on Web?
- Who can see Glow Community online?
- Why did you move the Glow community online?
- Can I create my own group in Glow Community?
- Why don’t I get a notification every time someone answers me?
- How do I bookmark a post? Where do I find my bookmarked posts?
- I posted a discussion and it disappeared. Where did it go?
- How do I see the comments in chronological order?
- How do I block someone on Glow Community?
- How do I delete a post in Glow Community?