Click on the Health Insights button to access a list of all your old logs. Scroll to the day and log you'd like to edit and click the 'edit' button. If you'd like to retroactively add a log, click the red '+' button at the bottom of the screen. Complete the old log and click on the date to change the time and date of the log before clicking 'save'.
Articles in this section
- My cycle is changing. How can I change my cycle length in Eve?
- How do I tell Eve I'm pregnant?
- I’ve changed my Birth Control method. How do I tell Eve?
- I entered my last period and/or cycle length incorrectly when I set up Eve. How do I change it?
- How can I see when my next period will start on Eve?
- Why can’t I see my fertile window on Eve?
- What do the red and green days represent on my cycle in Eve?
- What's the deal with “Banana Free” and “All me”?
- How can I edit/delete a log on Eve?
- Can I add old logs for days in the past on Eve?