"Banana Free" is our fun way of saying penis-free sex or non-penetrative sex. This includes any kind of sexual activity not involving penis-in-vagina sex, whether its between two gals or anyone else. "All me" is masturbation. As to the other one we get a lot of questions about, "I'm down" means that you're interested in having sex, perhaps feeling a little flirty or frisky.
Articles in this section
- My cycle is changing. How can I change my cycle length in Eve?
- How do I tell Eve I'm pregnant?
- I’ve changed my Birth Control method. How do I tell Eve?
- I entered my last period and/or cycle length incorrectly when I set up Eve. How do I change it?
- How can I see when my next period will start on Eve?
- Why can’t I see my fertile window on Eve?
- What do the red and green days represent on my cycle in Eve?
- What's the deal with “Banana Free” and “All me”?
- How can I edit/delete a log on Eve?
- Can I add old logs for days in the past on Eve?