The red days on your cycle represent your period days. The green days on your cycle represent your fertile window. This is the window around your predicted ovulation day when your chances of getting pregnant are highest. Make sure to take extra precaution on these days.
Articles in this section
- My cycle is changing. How can I change my cycle length in Eve?
- How do I tell Eve I'm pregnant?
- I’ve changed my Birth Control method. How do I tell Eve?
- I entered my last period and/or cycle length incorrectly when I set up Eve. How do I change it?
- How can I see when my next period will start on Eve?
- Why can’t I see my fertile window on Eve?
- What do the red and green days represent on my cycle in Eve?
- What's the deal with “Banana Free” and “All me”?
- How can I edit/delete a log on Eve?
- Can I add old logs for days in the past on Eve?