You can see your predicted periods by clicking the “Calendar view” button in the upper right hand corner of your Home page. They’re the lighter cycles later on in the calendar. You can also click on the first gem on the home page (the one that shows you the date) to see your period, predicted periods, and ovulation dates in the cycle view.
Articles in this section
- My cycle is changing. How can I change my cycle length in Eve?
- How do I tell Eve I'm pregnant?
- I’ve changed my Birth Control method. How do I tell Eve?
- I entered my last period and/or cycle length incorrectly when I set up Eve. How do I change it?
- How can I see when my next period will start on Eve?
- Why can’t I see my fertile window on Eve?
- What do the red and green days represent on my cycle in Eve?
- What's the deal with “Banana Free” and “All me”?
- How can I edit/delete a log on Eve?
- Can I add old logs for days in the past on Eve?