We have preloaded the first year of developmental milestones, as specified by the CDC, in the app. To log a milestone, head to the Home page and tap 'Add moments'. Then, tap the circle next to the moment to indicate it has occured. You can add a photo to document the milestone as well!
Articles in this section
- Why can't I see some of my logs in my history?
- Why can't I see all of the data points on my chart?
- How do I add my own food logs?
- Can I delete information from my growth charts?
- How do I add data points to my growth charts?
- Can I log for more than one baby in the app?
- How can I add or remove a milestone?
- What are milestones and how to do I log them?
- How can I edit/delete my logs in Glow Baby?
- How do I indicate that my baby was born in Glow Baby?