Because the app is intended for Baby's first year, some of the features drop off after that time period. While you can still log after a year, you won't be able to see those data points on the chart which only goes up to twelve months. If you'd like us to send you those data points, let us know!
Articles in this section
- Why can't I see some of my logs in my history?
- Why can't I see all of the data points on my chart?
- How do I add my own food logs?
- Can I delete information from my growth charts?
- How do I add data points to my growth charts?
- Can I log for more than one baby in the app?
- How can I add or remove a milestone?
- What are milestones and how to do I log them?
- How can I edit/delete my logs in Glow Baby?
- How do I indicate that my baby was born in Glow Baby?