If the gestational age/duration of the pregnancy is not accurate, you can easily edit this by going to the Me/More page in the app and click "Baby's Health Profile". Edit the gestational age by altering the baby's due date or changing the last menstrual period associated with the pregnancy. Hope this helps!
Articles in this section
- Why am I no longer getting new insights?
- The articles are so outdated! What gives?
- Help! I'm past my due date and now the app isn't giving any more information!
- I changed my status to "healing from a loss" but my app still shows me as pregnancy
- I'm not pregnant, but I downloaded the app to play with. How do I change my status to reflect this? I accidentally put in another pregnancy - how do I delete it?
- I suffered a miscarriage recently. But I am pregnant again. I'm running into an issue when I try to add my new pregnancy!
- How do I change the age associated with my baby?
- I just suffered a miscarriage. How do I change my status in Nurture?