I'm so sorry for your loss. If it's still showing you as pregnant, just log out of the app and then back in and that should force the app to do a refresh from our servers. If the status still remains, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in this section
- Why there are no symptoms for me to log?
- Why is my pregnancy showing up as different weeks in Glow and Nurture?
- Why am I no longer getting new insights?
- The articles are so outdated! What gives?
- Help! I'm past my due date and now the app isn't giving any more information!
- I changed my status to "healing from a loss" but my app still shows me as pregnancy
- I'm not pregnant, but I downloaded the app to play with. How do I change my status to reflect this? I accidentally put in another pregnancy - how do I delete it?
- I suffered a miscarriage recently. But I am pregnant again. I'm running into an issue when I try to add my new pregnancy!
- How do I change the pregnancy length/gestational age/baby's weeks on Nurture?
- I just suffered a miscarriage. How do I change my status in Nurture?