Instead of having your full first name and profile photo visible as they are on the mobile community, community members on the web will only be identified via the first two letters of their first name. Additionally, photos are automatically protected from being visible unless someone has a Glow account they login with.
Articles in this section
- What steps has Glow taken to protect my privacy in Glow Community on Web?
- Who can see Glow Community online?
- Why did you move the Glow community online?
- Can I create my own group in Glow Community?
- Why don’t I get a notification every time someone answers me?
- How do I bookmark a post? Where do I find my bookmarked posts?
- I posted a discussion and it disappeared. Where did it go?
- How do I see the comments in chronological order?
- How do I block someone on Glow Community?
- How do I delete a post in Glow Community?