To find this data in the app open up the period calendar and click into the list view. This will show you a summary of your periods, including the dates, lengths, and number of cycle days of each recorded period. You can also see this data by going to your More tab > Health Charts and PDF report > My Cycles.
Articles in this section
- Why can't I see my "green" fertile window on Glow?
- How does Glow deal with late periods?
- What do the different colors and icons in the Glow calendar mean?
- Why does my fertile window move suddenly throughout the month?
- Why is my fertile window right after my period?
- I set my cycle length as 28 days. Why are my predictions not reflecting this? How do I change it?
- How do I delete or edit the miscarriage/pregnancy on Glow?
- My data is gone after I changed my status?!
- My prediction is inaccurate. How do I let the app know?
- How do I edit my period on the app?