Currently there isn't a way to manually adjust ovulation on Glow, but the app will improve in it's ovulation predictions based on logs such as BBTs, OPKs, etc. For users with more irregular cycles, it may be better to turn off period predictions and just manually input your own cycles and use notes to keep track of potential ovulation. We are working on improving manual tracking for ovulation.
Articles in this section
- Why can't I see my "green" fertile window on Glow?
- How does Glow deal with late periods?
- What do the different colors and icons in the Glow calendar mean?
- Why does my fertile window move suddenly throughout the month?
- Why is my fertile window right after my period?
- I set my cycle length as 28 days. Why are my predictions not reflecting this? How do I change it?
- How do I delete or edit the miscarriage/pregnancy on Glow?
- My data is gone after I changed my status?!
- My prediction is inaccurate. How do I let the app know?
- How do I edit my period on the app?