To edit your period in Glow, click into the calendar icon from the home page. Click the edit button and check/uncheck the period prediction to reflect your cycle. If the period has yet to arrive, you will not be allowed to edit the prediction.
Articles in this section
- Why can't I see my "green" fertile window on Glow?
- How does Glow deal with late periods?
- What do the different colors and icons in the Glow calendar mean?
- Why does my fertile window move suddenly throughout the month?
- Why is my fertile window right after my period?
- I set my cycle length as 28 days. Why are my predictions not reflecting this? How do I change it?
- How do I delete or edit the miscarriage/pregnancy on Glow?
- My data is gone after I changed my status?!
- My prediction is inaccurate. How do I let the app know?
- How do I edit my period on the app?