Sorry for the confusion here. The period prediction for the present and future months will disappear from the app when you change your status to pregnant.. But all of your past data should still be present in the app. Please go to the list view to see previous data. Or if you request a data export, your last three cycles will be included.
Articles in this section
- Why can't I see my "green" fertile window on Glow?
- How does Glow deal with late periods?
- What do the different colors and icons in the Glow calendar mean?
- Why does my fertile window move suddenly throughout the month?
- Why is my fertile window right after my period?
- I set my cycle length as 28 days. Why are my predictions not reflecting this? How do I change it?
- How do I delete or edit the miscarriage/pregnancy on Glow?
- My data is gone after I changed my status?!
- My prediction is inaccurate. How do I let the app know?
- How do I edit my period on the app?