While we don't have a postpartum experience built into Glow yet, it is something we are actively looking into, so stay tuned. In the meantime, you can use Glow by going into the "Me"/ "More" tab (on iOS, this is a tab at the bottom, on Android, it's the options menu on the upper left hand side of the home page) and going to "Settings." Scroll down and you'll see an option called "Period Prediction." Turning this option off puts Glow on manual. Glow won't try to make guesses about your period, or tell you that it's late - it will just wait for you to add info. When your periods become regular again, you can turn this option back on.
Articles in this section
- I can't remember my 4 digit passcode and now I'm locked out of the app, what should I do?
- I’m pregnant. Is there anything I should do with the app?
- I'm not currently getting my period. Can I turn off my predictions?
- What do all the acronyms mean? TTC, BBT, CM?
- Can I use the metric system with Glow?
- How can I connect Glow to Apple HealthKit?
- Can I import my data from other apps to Glow?
- What is Glow?
- How do I delete my account?
- I haven't had a period yet because I was pregnant and I'm now breastfeeding. How can I tell Glow this?