First, go to your More page > click "Connect with health apps" > turn on Health app. Go to your Settings in App click the red "All Categories on" link and click the "Allow" button on the upper left. You should be able to see a plethora of Reproductive Health options as well as Sleep, Weight and Exercise.
Articles in this section
- I can't remember my 4 digit passcode and now I'm locked out of the app, what should I do?
- I’m pregnant. Is there anything I should do with the app?
- I'm not currently getting my period. Can I turn off my predictions?
- What do all the acronyms mean? TTC, BBT, CM?
- Can I use the metric system with Glow?
- How can I connect Glow to Apple HealthKit?
- Can I import my data from other apps to Glow?
- What is Glow?
- How do I delete my account?
- I haven't had a period yet because I was pregnant and I'm now breastfeeding. How can I tell Glow this?