There are two ways that you can add/edit a past log. You can either press the + log button on the bottom right of the screen and change the date to your desired day (top middle) and complete the log. Or you can click into the calendar and click on the specific day you forgot to log, it'll open a box that offers you the ability to "edit log" in the past.
Articles in this section
- Can I track my medications/supplements in Glow?
- When did I log X in the app?
- Where do I find my cycle day?
- Where is X log?
- How do I log this? Can Glow create X log? Can you add a X mood log? Etc.
- How do I edit my BBTs? How do I input old BBT info?
- How do I see something I’ve logged in the past?
- How do I add a log for a past day? How do I edit an old log?