To edit/add an old BBT log, click into the calendar icon on the home page. Select the day that you’d like to edit/add a log. This will open up a summary log of for that day. Click the “edit log” button and select the BBT option. If you’d like to edit an incorrect BBT, use the back arrow button (<--) to remove the initial numbers that you entered. Enter a new BBT temperature and click save.
Articles in this section
- Can I track my medications/supplements in Glow?
- When did I log X in the app?
- Where do I find my cycle day?
- Where is X log?
- How do I log this? Can Glow create X log? Can you add a X mood log? Etc.
- How do I edit my BBTs? How do I input old BBT info?
- How do I see something I’ve logged in the past?
- How do I add a log for a past day? How do I edit an old log?