To connect with Apple Health, users have to go to the "More" tab > "Connect other Apps > Toggle on the Health app. Then they will have to enable Glow's connection within the app. Go into the iOS settings and enable connection within Glow.
Articles in this section
- I can't remember my 4 digit passcode and now I'm locked out of the app, what should I do?
- I’m pregnant. Is there anything I should do with the app?
- I'm not currently getting my period. Can I turn off my predictions?
- What do all the acronyms mean? TTC, BBT, CM?
- Can I use the metric system with Glow?
- How can I connect Glow to Apple HealthKit?
- Can I import my data from other apps to Glow?
- What is Glow?
- How do I delete my account?
- I haven't had a period yet because I was pregnant and I'm now breastfeeding. How can I tell Glow this?