Glow is the world’s best ovulation calculator, period and fertility tracker. Glow helps women learn about their fertility, whether they're avoiding or attempting pregnancy. As of 2018, Glow has more than 12 million users on our apps, has helped more than 800,000 women get pregnant, and has provided a support community that has helped millions of women learn more about their bodies and themselves. We also recently launched the Glow Fertility Program, which provides access to fertility clinics and lower pricing on IVF, IUI, ICSI, egg freezing and medication. More information about Glow is available at: www.glowing.com.
Articles in this section
- I can't remember my 4 digit passcode and now I'm locked out of the app, what should I do?
- I’m pregnant. Is there anything I should do with the app?
- I'm not currently getting my period. Can I turn off my predictions?
- What do all the acronyms mean? TTC, BBT, CM?
- Can I use the metric system with Glow?
- How can I connect Glow to Apple HealthKit?
- Can I import my data from other apps to Glow?
- What is Glow?
- How do I delete my account?
- I haven't had a period yet because I was pregnant and I'm now breastfeeding. How can I tell Glow this?