We recently launched a new update for Nurture app, which symptom logs are not available during week 1-4, considering that many people don't show any symptoms yet at this stage. More logs will be available through out the pregnancy. If you have any symptoms that are common at this stage, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Articles in this section
- Why there are no symptoms for me to log?
- Why is my pregnancy showing up as different weeks in Glow and Nurture?
- Why am I no longer getting new insights?
- The articles are so outdated! What gives?
- Help! I'm past my due date and now the app isn't giving any more information!
- I changed my status to "healing from a loss" but my app still shows me as pregnancy
- I'm not pregnant, but I downloaded the app to play with. How do I change my status to reflect this? I accidentally put in another pregnancy - how do I delete it?
- I suffered a miscarriage recently. But I am pregnant again. I'm running into an issue when I try to add my new pregnancy!
- How do I change the pregnancy length/gestational age/baby's weeks on Nurture?
- I just suffered a miscarriage. How do I change my status in Nurture?